A vegan marshmallow kit is the key to your marshmallow dreams.
Vanilla marshmallows are the classic summer time treat. Roast one over a campfire to a golden brown, or toast a few over a hot stove to sandwich between your favorite cookies. Have some on hand to mix into ice cream, or invent your own classic gooey marshmallow treat.
Marshmallows are kind of our thing around here. But vegan marshmallows? That is our super power. We top our vegan birthday cakes with a vegan marshmallow, finished with a dip in chocolate. We squish them between cookies for our house s’mores, and we’ve served thousands of them in dozens of flavors at our Marshmallow Bar.
Until now, we’ve kept our recipe top secret.
We know people who prefer a vegan or vegetarian diet don’t have a delicious gelatin-free marshmallow option. There are a few options. But let's be real. They are more like tiny round bricks, and only come in vanilla.
Our kits include all of our secret ingredients and step-by-step instructions to make squishy, gooey, delicious vegan, gelatin-free marshmallows. We've carefully chosen a few special flavor boosts so you can make unique flavors beyond vanilla, plus dozens of ideas in a mix & match style flavor guide. Here are just a few possibilities:
- Fresh strawberry vegan marshmallows with fresh blueberries on top.
- Chai latte vegan mallows with a coconut caramel swirl, dusted with cinnamon sugar.
- Fresh banana mallows dusted with powdered sugar.
A make-our-own vegan marshmallow kit is the only way to delicious vegan marshmallows in any flavor.
Each kit can make 10 batches of vegan vanilla marshmallows. Plus a mix & match style recipe collection to make a dozen more flavors.
The Original Mallow Kit makes 10 batches of vanilla marshmallows. Each batch makes about 80 1" square mallows using a 9x9” pan. Need more vegan marshmallows? Order the Double Batch Kit and get double the ingredients, plus a few extra natural-flavors to get started with -- Including chai spice, coffee, and Thai tea.
Each Vegan Marshmallow Kit Includes:
- A candy thermometer
- Marshmallow ingredients: Non-GMO soy protein, agar agar powder, tapioca starch, vanilla powder, mini chocolate chips, powdered sugar.
- Recipe & instructions booklet
- Mix & match flavor ideas for dozens of mallow creations and uses.
You'll need sugar, water, and about an hour to be on your way to vegan vanilla marshmallows. After the dring time, your vegan marshmallows will be ready for roasting, sprinkling, or making a gooey treat of our dreams.
A Few Gooey Vegan Marshmallow Notes:
- BYO Sugar: White granulated or organic cane sugar are best.
- Special Tools: You’ll need a stand-mixer (hand-held mixer will do in a pinch), a silicone spatula, a pan (9x9" is best) and a heavy bottom pot with a lid.
- Ingredients: The ingredients in this kit are non-GMO, nut-free, and vegan.
Food Safety & Kit Assembly
Each marshmallow kit is assembled by hand in a food-safe, fully-licensed commercial kitchen. The ingredients are vegan and gluten-free, packaged in a facility that also handles wheat, dairy, nuts, and other food allergens.
The shelf life for the ingredients included in the vegan marshmallow kit is 24 months.